terms and conditions
Using the facility and services provided by Vertikal ISSA Pty Ltd (trading as Vertikal Indoor Snow Sports) is undertaken in accordance with the rules and conditions provided in this document and provided by Vertikal Indoor Snow Sports on site and during safety briefings.
When purchasing a lesson/lessons, classes and/or membership(s) and participating in associated activities at Vertikal Indoor Snow Sports, you are deemed to have understood and accepted the terms and conditions outlined below.
Vertikal Indoor Snow Sports, the supplier of recreational services, sells all tickets and supplies all recreational services and facilities to you (the customer) including, but not limited to the indoor slopes, equipment rental, the condition, layout, construction, design, maintenance and use of slopes and any other associated sporting activities or similar leisure time pursuits (recreational activities) in the Vertikal Indoor Snow Sports venue subject to the following conditions:
- By purchasing a ticket for or by using any of the facilities at the Vertikal Indoor Snow Sports venue the customer is deemed to agree to these conditions.
- Vertikal Indoor Snow Sports, its employees, directors and agents are not liable to the customer, his/her dependants or legal representatives for personal injury or death suffered by the customer in accessing and using the premises and equipment of Vertikal Indoor Snow Sports irrespective of the cause of the personal injury or death.
- Children must be at least 4 years of age to use the facilities at Vertikal Indoor Snow Sports, and when less than 10 years of age, be supervised by a responsible adult. Where you are responsible for such children you agree to be bound by these conditions on their behalf and you will directly supervise them at all times.
- Participants must be in good health and free from any adverse medical conditions. For safety reasons, pregnant women, customers with pre-existing health issues or wearing casts are not permitted on the slopes. If in doubt please seek medical advice.
- While in the Vertikal Indoor Snow Sports venue you consent to images and video being taken for security or promotional purposes.
- The customer must comply with all signs or other directions of Vertikal Indoor Snow Sports and its staff. Vertikal Indoor Snow Sports may suspend or cancel the customer’s access to recreational activities at the Vertikal Indoor Snow Sports venue in its absolute discretion for non-compliance with these conditions, or for unsafe, reckless or careless conduct.
- The customer acknowledges that the recreational activities are dangerous with inherent risks and hazards and as a consequence personal injury and sometimes death can occur and the customer assumes and accepts all such risks and hereby waives the right to make a claim against Vertikal Indoor Snow Sports or any employees for any personal injury or death in any way whatsoever caused by or arising from the customer’s participation in such activities.
- WARNING: Nothing in this agreement removes rights you may have to claim for injury or death pursuant to the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 or the Fair Trading (Australian Consumer Law) Act 1992 (ACT) that is caused by the gross negligence of Vertika Indoor Snow Sports or ites employees.
- The customer agrees to pay the cost of and authorises Vertikal Indoor Snow Sports to take all steps it considers reasonably necessary to protect his/her welfare in the event of personal injury, including the administration of any emergency medical treatment and ambulance transportation.
- If you purchase a ticket for the use indoor mats/slopes or any other facilities at the Vertikal Indoor Snow Sports venue on behalf of another person, you agree that you make that purchase as the authorised agent of that person and that he/she will be bound by these conditions.
- All tickets remain the property of Vertikal Indoor Snow Sports and cannot be transferred or resold. They are valid only for the date and time booked, and are void if tampered with.
- Vertikal Indoor Snow Sports and its staff reserve the right to refuse participation if a guest is deemed to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- No Drug/Alcohol Policy. Alcohol available on the premises is not to be consumed prior to undertaking the activity.
1. is governed by the laws of the ACT, the Courts of which shall have exclusive jurisdiction, and
2. if any part or provision is determined by a Court to be invalid or unenforceable all other parts and provisions shall still be given full legal force and effect.
Can I transfer or receive a refund on my booking?
We do our best to keep you happy!
Booking deposits are transferrable but not refundable.
If you have a session booking for less than 4 people and phone 24 hours prior to your session date and speak with a Vertikal Indoor Snow Sports staff member we are happy to transfer the booking to another available date and time for the same type of session.
If you have a group booking it can only be transferred to another time and date with 7 days notice via phone (02) 5105 0202 or email (email@example.com) and confirmed via email by a Vertikal Indoor Snow Sports staff member.